Welcome!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Prayer Request

I woke up this morning to some emails from friends telling me about God's blessings. One in particular was talking about the mysterious ways God's plan falls together for us. What a great feeling. God is GOOD!

Then I read an email from my good friend. She had the following prayer request. One that I can't find words to describe to you how this makes me feel. If you can find the words, could you leave them in the comments? I know she reads this blog.


Pray for me....I just found out a student of mine (just moved to the Jr. High this year) was killed with his brother yesterday. His mother shot them both and then killed herself. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day, for students and for staff. And somehow I have to be able to help them all.....


Update: I hesitate to post this but God knows who they are and their needs... As I was driving to school and praying for those in situations so dire they feel the only way out is to end it all, I got a text from someone else very close to me. Their father took their life last night. Please keep all of these families in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment